Friday, January 23, 2015


Questions and stuff!
  1. I use computers frequently and love them.
  2. I took graphic design 1 and 2 in high school and used both programs.
  3. I do have a computer at home. I do not have photoshop or illustrator. 
  4. I am a computer graphics major.
  5. I hope to get a better understanding of photoshop and illustrator and learn new things in both programs.
  6. My favorite artist is Balance & Composure.
  7. Kurt Cobain is my favorite musician.
  8. I play guitar and sing in a band called Parkwood. Check us out or not!
  9. One day a young boy named Eric went on a walk into the woods. He frequently took walks in the woods so this was just an every day thing for him. For some reason he decided to take a different path than usual and in the distance he seen a glowing substance coming from the ground. He ran towards it to see what it was since he was curious, but extremely scared at the same time. While Eric was running towards the foreign substance, he tripped on a log and fell into the hole where the glowing, green substance was in. It turned out to be radio active waste and Eric emerged from the hole in the ground with the ability to fly. Eric spent the rest of his life flying through the woods. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment